The Bargain Bowl
106 Rock City Street
716-244-7213 or 716-969-5115
42° 14' 57.0948" N, 78° 47' 52.2528" W
Owners Joshua and Rebecca decided to open a thrift and antique store because they had been "picking" together for years. For fun, they go out and discover stashed or discarded items at flea markets, auctions estate sales and basements.
This store has a bit of everything including clothing, household items, accessories, electronics, baby items, stuffed animals, purses, antiques, jewelry and more.
Hours are Monday and Tuesday, 10am-7pm; Wednesday, 10am-2pm, Thursday, 10am-7pm; Friday and Saturday, 10am-3pm.
Rebecca says: "We aren't like most thrift stores!Quality Namebrand clothing at HALF the price of consignment shops!!! Come and check us out! We have everything from newborn clothes to adult clothes, antiques, household items, furniture, and much more! Located in Little Valley!"
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect