The Largest New York State Park is Allegany State Park which is the 3rd largest in the nation with 65,000 acres (97 square miles) and lots of trails. Allegany State Park has over 35 miles of Cross Country skiing trails, 18 hiking trails and 5.6 miles of paved multi-use trails (horseback riding, snowmobiling and more) around Red House Lake area. 3 campground areas with over 375 cabins.Read more
Burdick Blueberries, Inc.
The 40 acres of blueberries, seasonal flowers, the weigh station, and of course the "surrey" that takes you to the fields all add to the charm. Fortunately, you don't have to step on a scale before picking, so tasting these huge, delectable berries while picking is another plus for the experience. Oh, and after you weigh up your many pounds of berries, don't forget to fill out a postcard for next years reminder and grab the recipe flyer being offered for the year!
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect