Over 130 Old Order Amish Shops in an uncommercialized setting. Visit AmishTrail.com for more information on the Old Order Amish.Read more
Dayton Historical Museum
Come view items from 1865 onward. Everything in the museum is from the local area. Items to see include washing machines, family libraries, graduation pins, history of the railyards and more.
You can find genealogical information from this area as well.
2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM from June through October.
Other hours by appointment.
Meetings are held every 2nd Wednesday at 7pm April through October.
For more information, e-mail bennru00 [at] yahoo [dot] com or dayton [at] finalcom [dot] net
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Yes
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect