Miles of equestrian trails meander throughout our county.Read more
Daily 10am - 6pm
Gado-Gado is a Balinese word for an eclectic mixture of ingredients often used in reference to a salad. It is the perfect name to describe the unique clothing and giftware from around the world that is featured here.
Unique women’s and children’s clothing, hand-painted textiles, accessories, antiques, silver and beaded jewelry, handcrafted candles and lighting, unusual home furnishings, world music, variety of gift ideas.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: No
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: No
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect