The Largest New York State Park is Allegany State Park which is the 3rd largest in the nation with 65,000 acres (97 square miles) and lots of trails. Allegany State Park has over 35 miles of Cross Country skiing trails, 18 hiking trails and 5.6 miles of paved multi-use trails (horseback riding, snowmobiling and more) around Red House Lake area. 3 campground areas with over 375 cabins.Read more
Galaxy Powersports will get your favorite adventure machines up and running again! They work on ATV's, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, and Watercrafts. NO long waits. NO poor service. Always fast and convenient so you can get back to doing what you love!
Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-6pm, and Saturday 9am-5pm. Closed Sundays.
Credit cards are accepted. Visit their Facebook page to ask any questions!
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect