Salamanca, NY is the only city in America that is almost totally located on an Indian territory.Read more
Holiday Valley Tubing Company
Grab your friends and family and head over to the Holiday Valley Tubing Company. Tubing is fun for all ages. All you have to do is sit down, hang on and experience the exhilaration of pure winter fun! The Tubing Company has up to 12 lanes and 2 handle tows...they will pull you back up the hill! The Holiday Valley Tubing Company is located on Rt. 242, just 4 miles from Holiday Valley on the north side of Ellicottville. A FREE shuttle service is available during operating hours. Pickup is at the Resort Services Center turn around. The Holiday Valley Tubing Company will open for the season on December 17 and run through March 21, weather permitting. New in 2010-11...a game room in the warming hut!
Minimum age/height requirement is 7 years old and 42" tall. A special Little Tubers area is available, weather permitting, for younger children.
Tubing is an awesome activity for groups because it is fun for everyone! Contact Group Sales to find out about booking the park for an event. Call for ideas on group outings, team building or birthday parties, 716-699-2345, ext. 4406.
During the winter season, the park is open Thursdays and Fridays from 4 PM to 9 PM, Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 9 PM. Additional hours are available Christmas week, President's week and March Break, weather permitting.
Tubing can be rather chilly and it makes it a much more enjoyable experience if you dress for the weather. You can bundle yourself up like the Michelin Man, just like your mom did for you when you were a kid, or take advantage of the new technology in outdoor wear. The goal is to stay warm and dry, so cotton (gets cold and wet) is not recommended.
- Dress in layers with a wicking layer close to your skin, a polarfleece sweater and waterproof/windproof jacket on top.
- Wear flannel pajamas or long underwear under insulated water resistant pants on the bottom.
- On your feet, wear wool socks and comfortable insulated boots (not ski boots) that can be securely fastened.
- Wear a close fitting hat that won’t fall off as you’re sliding.
- Goggles and a scarf or neck warmer aren’t a bad idea if it is snowing or especially cold.
- Mittens are warmer than gloves, and make sure they are insulated and waterproof.
- Hats, gloves, neckwarmers and handwarmers are available at the Tubing Company, along with some fun logo’d sweatshirts and t-shirts.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect