Over 130 Old Order Amish Shops in an uncommercialized setting. Visit AmishTrail.com for more information on the Old Order Amish.Read more
Medora Ball Museum
The Medora Ball Museum is a church that was built in the early 1860's and displays the local history of the Town of Otto.
Inside you will find listings of prominent people that lived in Otto, along with historical events, Civil War artifacts, photos, clothing displays and records of those who served in the Armed Forces. Genealogical information from this area may be found here as well.
July & August only; Sundays - 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Any other day or time of year, call for an appointment 716-257-9836 or 716-549-5379.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: No
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect