The Largest New York State Park is Allegany State Park which is the 3rd largest in the nation with 65,000 acres (97 square miles) and lots of trails. Allegany State Park has over 35 miles of Cross Country skiing trails, 18 hiking trails and 5.6 miles of paved multi-use trails (horseback riding, snowmobiling and more) around Red House Lake area. 3 campground areas with over 375 cabins.Read more
The Park Restaurant is now open YEAR ROUND. Stop by the Administration Building and check out the Park Restaurant on the 2nd floor. Dine in - Take Out - FREE WiFi - Large Screen TV (for those sporting events you don't want to miss) and Catering!
Fish Fry available all day Friday and Saturday. Grandma's Buffet served Saturday 1:30pm to closing.
Fall/winter hours are: Friday, noon-8pm; Saturday, 9am-6pm; Sunday 9am-5pm.
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect