Miles of equestrian trails meander throughout our county.Read more
The Point at Good Times of Olean
Named after Olean's original name, "Olean Point" The Point restaurant specializes in steak and seafood dishes, but you can find everything from gourmet salads, poultry dishes, ribs and more on The Point's menu. The Point offers more upscale dining options for customers, but in a casual, family friendly dining atmosphere. So whether you're taking a business colleague out to lunch or just enjoying a nice dinner with the family The Point has something everyone in the family or office can enjoy. Dinner specials are available, and drink specials are available at The Point's spacious bar.
Space is available for larger parties, and if you'd like to have your work luncheon or birthday dinner at The Point please call 716-379-8210 or email GTOolean [at] gmail [dot] com for more information.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect