Very few drive-ins are left in the USA. We recommend during the warmer weather to take the family, friends or a date to the Portville Drive-In.
The Portville Drive-In has 2 screens and each screen plays 2 movies a night so in one night the Portville Drive-In shows 4 movies!
When compared to going to the movie theaters, the drive-in is inexpensive! You see 2 movies at the drive-in for what you'd pay to see 1 movie at the movie theaters.
The most difficult part can be making a decision between which of the 2 double features to see. Closes during the winter months.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect