According to the DEC, a 128 foot tall basswood within Zoar Valley has been reported to be the tallest basswood in the world.Read more
Randolph New York State Fish Hatchery
Fish are raised at the NYS DEC Randolph Hatchery for our many local streams and creeks. Learn about the varieties that are native to the area.
The NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation states that the Randolph Hatchery is a major brood stock facility which annually handles five-six million brook, brown and rainbow trout eggs. Annual production totals almost 100,000 pounds of fish.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Unknown
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect