Did you know that the very first NASCAR points champion began his career at the Penny Royal Race Track in Leon?Read more
Rawson Valley Aqua Farm
Come fish for trout, bass, perch and catfish in a relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy our serene scenic view of the Rawson Valley as you fish.
- Ask for our "catch one or your next visit is free" policy.
- Nets and buckets provided.
- Rods, tackle and bait available or bring your own.
- Concession stand and restroom for your convenience.
- Our fish are raised in cold, pure spring water.
- No license required!
- Pond stocking Fish
- Ornamental Fish
- Water Plants
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Internet Access: No
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: No
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access: Direct
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect