Rawson Valley Aqua Farm
99 Lyndon Center Road
42° 18' 48.4272" N, 78° 19' 10.2828" W
Come fish for trout, bass, perch and catfish in a relaxing atmosphere. Enjoy our serene scenic view of the Rawson Valley as you fish.
- Ask for our "catch one or your next visit is free" policy.
- Nets and buckets provided.
- Rods, tackle and bait available or bring your own.
- Concession stand and restroom for your convenience.
- Our fish are raised in cold, pure spring water.
- No license required!
- Pond stocking Fish
- Ornamental Fish
- Water Plants
April 1st to Labor Day: Saturday & Sunday 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fall Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Winter Hours: Weather Permitting
Groups by Appointment
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Internet Access: No
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: No
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access: Direct
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect