Cattaraugus County was named #1 overall by New York Game and Fish Magazine for turkey hunting and is in the top three for deer hunting by DEC reports.Read more
Wildwood Grill & Saloon
A remodeled home (circa 1900) that has Kitchen and sports bar in the basement. This open area has a family friendly atmosphere where patrons can have pizza and watch games on big-screen TV's.
The Sinatra Lounge is on the third level and is stocked with high-end liquors for people who want to have private gatherings. These rooms can be reserved for functions such as small wedding receptions, bridal showers, baby showers, class reunions or anniversary parties.
The main floor hosts a bar and restaurant, outdoor patio and entertainment stage with very large dance floor. During summer months, you can enjoy dinner outside on the covered patio.
Daily specials. Regular events. Live music.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: No
- Bus Parking: No
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect