Miles of equestrian trails meander throughout our county.Read more
Gowanda's Zoar Valley Fest 2012
Gowanda Chamber of Commerce presents Zoar Valley Fest and Jamboree featuring Sean Patrick McGraw:
The event will consist of a 5k run, organized kayaking and rafting events on the Cattaraugus Creek. Music. Promotions by World Kayak Throwdown. Overnight camping for the weekend is available at the firemen's park.( Fri-Sun) Fee: $20 per person or $15 per person for groups 10 or more. One night only is $10per person. The Gowanda cub scout pack #276 will be providing breakfast for a small price.
Friday, May 11, 2012
6:30pm- 13th Annual Crouse 5k Run- American Legion, Legion Drive
Saturday, May 12, 2012
- All Day- Exhibitors and Vendors at Creekside Park
- Fly Fishing Demo's & outfitters
- Rafting and Kayaking Excursions and Guided hikes into Zoar Valley Multi-use area.
- 11am-3pm - Paul Zittle & Pure Country-courtersy of Gowanda Harley-Davidson at Creekside park.
- noon-3pm - Competitive kayak events on Cattaraugus Creek produced by World Kayak Throwdown.
- 6:30pm-8:00pm - World Premiere of film featuring adventure sports on NYS Whitewaters at the Hollywood theatre Jamboree: At the Gowanda Fire Hall-230 Aldrich St. Free entertainment.
- Food and beverages available.
- 4pm-8pm - Blood Money Band
- 8pm-12mid - Sean Patrick Mcgraw
The music lineup is available at http://www.reverbnation.com/show/6725020
This event will be held at: