Holiday Valley Resort
Tucked away in the hills of the Enchanted Mountains, people from miles around play on snowy slopes, enjoy fabulous lodging options, and wander the fun-loving village of Ellicottville to shop, eat, explore and enjoy the small town hospitality. Holiday Valley features fifty eight slopes spread over four different faces with a 750-foot vertical drop and 13 lifts. In addition, four terrain parks, Holiday Valley Tubing Co., plus a half pipe, several glades and a wonderful children's program provide fun for skiers and riders of all ages. The apres ski scene is alive and well in lodges, nearby restaurants and pubs.
Holiday Valley is the largest ski resort in New York State and was ranked 5th in the East for 2014 (by SkiMag readers). They have slopes of all degrees, lifts, a ski school, restaurant, lodges, conference rooms and the 102 room Inn at Holiday Valley.
For information on snow tubing check out the Holiday Valley Tubing Company
Spring & Summer
Holiday Valley's Double Black Diamond Golf Course is ready even before the snow is gone. You may see people golfing as soon as snow starts to melt!
You'll see Mountain bikers out on the trails. Check out the mountain biking trails at Holiday Valley.
Treetop fun at the Sky High Aerial Adventure Park challenges you during the summer months. Try this playground in the trees featuring a series of platforms and bridges. You must use strategy and balance to move across the bridges made of logs, ropes, hanging chunks of wood or other materials. You choose the level of difficulty. All participants wear a locking harness and staff on hand is trained to assist climbers.
You could go swimming or kayaking from the sandy beach at Spruce Lake (you have to go uphill and leave your vehicle to get there).
Places to eat at Holiday Valley
Get something to eat at John Harvard's Brew House, which is open for lunch and dinner serving sandwiches and entrees, pizza and has more than 20 beers and craft brews on tap. McCarty Cafe in the Clubhouse serves coffee, hot beverages, sandwiches and pastries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sandwiches, salads, soups and grilled foods are served in each of the cafeterias in the three base lodges. Brown baggers are welcome throughout Tannenbaum Lodge, ground floor of Yodeler Lodge and top floor of the main Clubhouse.
Other Fun Stuff to do
The new Mountain Coaster is a thrilling ride through the woods at Tannenbaum which takes you down banked curves, over humps, around loops and round-about corkscrews. Ride alone or with a friend, you control the speed of your car. Indulge yourself at the Falling Waters Spa in the Tamarack Club, take a cross country or snowshoe trek, challenge your buddies to a NASTAR race on Cindy's Run or take a weekend guided Mountain tour of Holiday Valley's interesting trail network.
Conferences, Weddings, Company Picnics & more!
Are you looking for a beautiful location next to nature for a team building session, conference, wedding, company picnic or a picnic? Holiday Valley has several fantastic facilities that could host your next meeting or event!
- The Inn at Holiday Valley has a conference room that may be split up and can easily fit 120 people.
- The Tannenbaum Lodge's "The Loft" can easily hold 108 people.
- The Yodeler Lodge can host an event for 550 people comfortably and also has 2 small meeting rooms on the lower level. The Yodeler Lodge has a beautiful "Champagne Sundeck" for outdoor parties and a gas firepit.
- Most rooms have wireless access.
- On-site restaurant that serves lunch or dinner.
- Fully equipped kitchen for caterer. Linens and place settings available.
- Parking facility accommodates 200+ cars.
- Lodging offers special conference rates with many lodging choices available including rooms at The Inn, Tamarack and many condos.
- Shuttle service available.
These facilities are handicapped accessible and have elevators. Read more about setting up a meeting, banquet or event at Holiday Valley.
New in 2014!
New, for the 2014/2015 ski season:
1. Installation of 54 new HKD Impulse automated snowguns as well as a turbo fan gun for the Tubing Park.
2. Several slopes were widened and improved and new connecting trails added.
3. New Clocktower and Bridge. New clocktower will serve as a meeting place and information station.
4. Renovations of guest rooms and the lobby at the Inn.
5. Improved deck space around the pools and Cabana Bar for "golf shuffleboard", corn hole and ping pong.
To read up on the details and further improvements please see the press room on Holiday Valley's website.
- Number of Rooms: 0
- Number of Suites: 0
- Hot Tub: Unknown
- Refrigerator: Unknown
- Kitchenette: Unknown
- Air Conditioning: Unknown
- Fitness / Gym: Unknown
- Fireplace: Yes
- Bar: Yes
- TV: Yes
Conference / Reception / Meeting Information
- Max Capacity: 600
- Room Fee?: Yes
- Are Tables & Chairs included in room fee?: Yes
- AV Equipment?: Yes
- Wireless Access: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Yes
- Indoor Pool: Yes
- Outdoor Pool: Yes
- Swimming: Lake
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Yes
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect