Salamanca, NY is the only city in America that is almost totally located on Tribal Territory.Read more
Ellicottville's Fall Festival 2013
It's Ellicottville's oldest and largest Festival when the foliage of the surrounding hills is ablaze with color. Tens of thousands of festival goers make for a lively weekend of unique foods, arts and much more.
Craft & Food Vendors
- There will be chairlift rides at Holiday Valley at the Mardi Gras Quad from noon-4PM for $2/person. At the top of the Mardi Gras Quad there will be live music and a cookout.
- Get a deal on ski/snowboard apparel and equipment at the ski swap at Holiday Valley's Creekside Lodge from Oct. 11-13, 2013.
- 5K Running Race on Oct. 12 at 10AM
- Mountain Bike Race on Oct. 13 at 10AM
- Chairlift rides at HoliMont Saturday 11am-3:30pm
For more information on this event please visit http://www.EllicottvilleNY.com/fall-festival
This event will be held at: