Ellicottville's Fall Festival 2013
It's Ellicottville's oldest and largest Festival when the foliage of the surrounding hills is ablaze with color. Tens of thousands of festival goers make for a lively weekend of unique foods, arts and much more.
Craft & Food Vendors
- There will be chairlift rides at Holiday Valley at the Mardi Gras Quad from noon-4PM for $2/person. At the top of the Mardi Gras Quad there will be live music and a cookout.
- Get a deal on ski/snowboard apparel and equipment at the ski swap at Holiday Valley's Creekside Lodge from Oct. 11-13, 2013.
- 5K Running Race on Oct. 12 at 10AM
- Mountain Bike Race on Oct. 13 at 10AM
- Chairlift rides at HoliMont Saturday 11am-3:30pm
For more information on this event please visit http://www.EllicottvilleNY.com/fall-festival
This event will be held at: