According to the DEC, a 128 foot tall basswood within Zoar Valley has been reported to be the tallest basswood in the world.Read more
Bear Mountain Resort
This renewed and redone restaurant was formerly known as the the Red Garter Restaurant. The new owner has revamped the decor, menu and just about everything else! Enjoy great food with a great view in this Harley Davidson themed restaurant/sports bar.
Recently opened was the new dining room for more privacy and the upstairs seating (stair lift available) for warm spectacular views in the winter. Friendly waitresses and convenient location to the Casino with Allegany State Park starting right in their backyard!
Look for the wine bar and RV Park coming soon!
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Yes
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect