The Birdwalk Restaurant & Antique Shop
The Birdwalk Restaurant has been owned and operated by Bill Barrett since 1970. He has always been proud to serve fresh fish & meats. Items are prepared from scratch when you order. All the sauces & side dishes are prepared on site from Bill’s own recipes.
The Birdwalk has a wood-fired stone oven that is used to bake thin crust pizza and for smoking meats.
The Birdwalk's structure was initially a farm. The original farmhouse dates back to the 1840’s. In the 1930’s it was converted into a neighborhood bar & gathering place.
The Birdwalk was so named because of the Native American legend of the migrating birds who stopped to walk through the valley of Great Valley Creek. By walking, they could see more of its beauty and abundance.
In addition to being a cozy eating establishment, you will find that the restaurant is also an antique shop. Many of the items that furnish the rooms, adorn the walls and grace the shelves, are for sale !
They also have a semi-annual HUGE tent sale Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect