Allegany State Park
With over 65,000 acres, Allegany State Park is the largest state park in New York State and is open year 'round with a multitude of outdoor activities for every season and every taste.
One of the most spectacular places to see Autumn at its best is Allegany State Park(official). Drive, hike, bike or horseback ride through the park on its many roads or trails. You will be delighted you made the trip!
You can enjoy most winter sports right here ... cross-country ski or snowshoe on the 35+ miles of trails at the Art Roscoe Recreation Area. Rentals are available at the Summit Mountain Shop. Snowmobile on the groomed trails that double as horseback riding trails in the summer.
Stop by the Old Quaker Store and Museum to learn about the park and what people used to use while camping.
Enjoy the activity of your choice while you visit for the day or longer...
Multi-use trails wind their way around the hills, valleys,
meadows, forests and lakes...
Allegany State Park Map and areas
Allegany State Park has two main areas, Red House and Quaker,
Red House area has 132 camp sites (68 sites with electric) and 144 cabins (138 cabins with electric).
Quaker area has 189 camp sites (95 sites with electric) and 220 cabins (151 cabins with electric).
There are many activites and ways to relax at Allegany State Park. Whatever you choose, you will be pleased you came!
Please call 1-800-456-2267 for reservations.
- Hot Tub: Unknown
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Kitchenette: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Unknown
- Fitness / Gym: Unknown
- Fireplace: Unknown
- Bar: Unknown
- TV: Unknown
Campgrounds & Cabins
- # of Sites: 321
- # of Sites with Electric: 163
- # of Cabins: 364
- # of Cabins with Electric: 289
- Camp Store: Yes
- Flush Toilets / Showers: Yes
- Heat: Yes
- Laundry Facilities: Yes
- Propane Station: Unknown
- Recreational Area(s): Yes
Conference / Reception / Meeting Information
- Max Capacity: 60
- Room Fee?: Yes
- Booking Time Requirement: 2 weeks advance notice
- Are Tables & Chairs included in room fee?: Yes
- AV Equipment?: No
- Wireless Access: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Yes
- Indoor Pool: No
- Outdoor Pool: No
- Swimming: Lake
- Boat Launch or Dock: Yes
- Fishing Access: Direct
- Equestrian Trail Access: Yes
- Bicycle Trail Access: Yes
- Hiking Trail Access: Yes
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Yes
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Yes
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect