The Crosspatch Horse Ranch
Welcome to The Crosspatch!
This is a family owned and operated working horse ranch with an emphasis on helping people fulfill dreams. They have been in the horse business for over forty years.
They are now taking reservations for the upcoming Crosspatch Chuckwagon Suppers and other key events, take a look at their website for more information.
The Crosspatch is nestled in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains and they provide Guided Trail Rides, Horsemanship Camp, Wagon and Carriage Rides, Sleigh Rides and a wide variety of horse related services. They also have a store for homemade, handmade and Western themed items.
They are located in Western New York, 50 miles south of Buffalo and 8 miles from Allegheny State Park. They are 6 miles from Ellicottville and the ski resorts and 6 miles from Salamanca.
Join the Crosspatch as they bring the West to the East.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Internet Access: No
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: No
- Indoor Pool: No
- Outdoor Pool: No
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access: None
- Equestrian Trail Access: Yes
- Bicycle Trail Access: Yes
- Hiking Trail Access: Yes
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Yes
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Yes
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect