According to the DEC, a 128 foot tall basswood within Zoar Valley has been reported to be the tallest basswood in the world.Read more
Frosty's Zoar Valley Inn
Frosty's Zoar Valley Inn, tavern and restaurant is located in the heart of the breath-taking Zoar Valley with a lovely patio to enjoy your surroundings after a day of hiking, bird watching, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, or the many activities associated with Zoar Valley.
Zoar Valley Inn offers nightly specials such as Monday tacos, Tuesday seafood, Thursday is wing night, Friday they offer a fish fry. Three flat screen televisions are available for Bills and Sabres games.
Great place for snowmobiling, and they border 2 of the best trout streams in WNY.
Frosty's Zoar Valley Inn is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday 11am - 11pm or as long as there are customers. Sundays, they open at noon.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Yes
- RV Parking: Yes
- Bus Parking: Yes
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock: No
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect