Fannie E. Bartlett House

Share this

About the Bartlett House

This Queen Anne-style house was originally built in 1881 by Mr. George Foreman and purchased in 1891 by Frank and Fannie Bartlett for $15,000, a hefty sum for that time. The house features nine rooms decorated in turn-of-the-century Victoriana and seven fireplaces, each different in design and composition. You will notice the intricate detail work in every room and that each room has a different floor design, some with as many as seven different woods imported from around the world. The Tiffany-style staircase window, the woodwork thoughout, and very interesting period furnishings, all present a wonderful tour back in time.

About the Olean Point Museum

The museum is located in the converted Carriage House on the Bartlett property. Opened in 1998, the Museum has presented a variety of historical exhibits since its inception, featuring local business, culture and people.


Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
or by appointment.

Room at the Fannie E. Bartlett HouseRoom at the Fannie E. Bartlett House 2Room at the Fannie E. Bartlett House 3Room at the Fannie E. Bartlett House 4

Photo of Fannie E. Bartlett House
Fannie E. Bartlett House
302 Laurens Street
Olean, NY 14760
United States
Phone: 716-376-5642
42° 4' 47.676" N, 78° 25' 58.4076" W

General Information

  • Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
  • Parking: Yes
  • RV Parking: Unknown
  • Bus Parking: Unknown
  • Pets Allowed: Unknown
  • Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
  • Internet Access: Unknown
  • Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
  • Playground: Unknown
  • Indoor Pool: Unknown
  • Outdoor Pool: Unknown
  • Swimming:
  • Boat Launch or Dock:
  • Fishing Access:
  • Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
  • Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
  • Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
  • Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
  • Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown

Please note

Please note that this information may change and may be incorrect

Fannie E. Bartlett House is categorized in