Various ways to get here and how to get around the Enchanted Mountains (Cattaraugus County, New York).
- Interstate 86 runs east/west through our region.
- U.S. Route 219 runs north/south through our region.
Rental Cars / Vehicles:
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport is the closest large airport to us.
- Olean Municipal Airport is located in Ischua, NY.
- Great Valley Airport is located in Great Valley, NY.
- Seneca Bus Service
- The City of Olean has bussing that covers the entire city.
- Holiday Valley Resort and the Village of Ellicottville has busing that also travels to the Seneca-Niagara Casino, located in Salamanca.
Uber / Lyft / Etc.??
The blog was created after the adventure in 2010.
The start of all of your Spring and Summer Fun is upon us!
Through the generosity of the community businesses and organizations listed below, the City of Olean Youth Bureau & Recreation Department is offering free admission for public ice skating the following dates and times. There is a $3.00 skate rental fee.
Special appearance by Santa on December 24th from 12-2pm. Free admission, just a $3 rental fee. Sponsored by the Olean Rotary Club.
We may assist visitors, organizations, businesses and others in various ways.
Plan an Adventure
Would you like to visit the Enchanted Mountains (Cattaraugus County) but need help planning a trip? Please contact us.
Places in EM
Do you operate an organization or business in the Enchanted Mountains?
Are you organizing an event in the Enchanted Mountains?
If you organize an event, program or activity in Cattaraugus County then you may want to check out the Tourism Promotion Grant Program!
If you have questions about traveling, tourism or outdoor recreation then please contact us.