According to the DEC, a 128 foot tall basswood within Zoar Valley has been reported to be the tallest basswood in the world.Read more
Volunteer for the Finn McCool 4-Mile Odyssey
The Finn McCool 4-mile Odyssey is looking for volunteers to help run the event. This event occurs at and benefits Griffis Sculpture Park. The Finn McCool event was voted as Buffalo's Best new active event of 2011.
What do you get as a volunteer?
After you've worked at the Finn McCool 4-mile you get:
- a cool Finn McCool 4-mile t-shirt
- an event glass
- a free meal
- free beverages
- bragging rights that you helped a great event
- opportunity to participate in the run with available positions
Schedule of Event for volunteers
- Week before race we will need people to do Goody Bag Stuffing: will be in touch regarding details.
- Fri May 31st: 4 pm - 7:00 pm for Packet Pick Up and Registration
- Sat June 1st: 8 am - 12:00 pm for Packet Pick Up and Registration: Griffis Sculpture Park
- Sat June 1st: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm for SHIFT 1 : Start Lines, Finish Line, On Course
- Sat June 1st: 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm for SHIFT 2 : Start Lines, Finish Line, On Course! ! ! ! ! ! !
- Sat June 1st: after your shift for POST RACE PARTY : For Athletes and Volunteers
After you've filled out the following form the event organizer will be contacting you by phone or email.
This event is organized by:Eclipse Multi-Sport, LLC
55 Silent Meadow Lane
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Phone: 716.830.6713 Fax 716.667.2651
Please note that you will be required to sign a form to confirm that you want to volunteer at http://www.finnmccool4mile.com/volunteers.html