According to the DEC, a 128 foot tall basswood within Zoar Valley has been reported to be the tallest basswood in the world.Read more
Cattaraugus Area Historical Society
The Cattaraugus Area Museum has 2 floors of historical treasurers including items from World War II, Civil War, early industry, railroad, genealogical information and more.
See the hand-carved Statue of Liberty, which toured the country during the 1976 bicentennial or get a feel of how everyday life was conducted.
Open by appointment only.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Unknown
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect