Did you know that the very first NASCAR points champion began his career at the Penny Royal Race Track in Leon?Read more
Cattaraugus Area Historical Society
The Cattaraugus Area Museum has 2 floors of historical treasurers including items from World War II, Civil War, early industry, railroad, genealogical information and more.
See the hand-carved Statue of Liberty, which toured the country during the 1976 bicentennial or get a feel of how everyday life was conducted.
Open by appointment only.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Unknown
- Parking: Unknown
- RV Parking: Unknown
- Bus Parking: Unknown
- Pets Allowed: Unknown
- Accepts Credit Cards: Unknown
- Internet Access: Unknown
- Conference / Meeting / Banquet: Unknown
- Indoor Pool: Unknown
- Outdoor Pool: Unknown
- Boat Launch or Dock:
- Fishing Access:
- Equestrian Trail Access: Unknown
- Bicycle Trail Access: Unknown
- Hiking Trail Access: Unknown
- Mountain Biking Trail Access: Unknown
- Snowmobile Trail Access: Unknown
Please note the following:
- New York State does not allow smoking inside bars and restaurants.
- this information may change and may be incorrect