SENECA RESORTS & CASINOS PROPERTIES STAND OUT AMONG INDUSTRY’S BEST
IN ANNUAL BEST OF GAMING AWARDS FROM CASINO PLAYER MAGAZINE!
Seneca resorts combine for impressive 14 First Place honors, 39 total awards
What does it mean when a location/place is inactive?
When a location is deemed as 'inactive', the location may be inaccessible to the public.
A place of business may be inactive as we were informed that the business is closed until further notice.
A location may have had an access road washed away or it is under construction or deemed as dangerous to the public.
The Silver Bells Parade will take place on Thursday, December 2, 2023 starting at 6:00pm.
Light up the night, hot cocoa, cookies, and SANTA!
Main Street and Jefferson Street Park in Salamanca.
To participate in the parade, please go the Seneca Salamanca Chamber of Commerce's website for forms and applications.
Perhaps a little known fact is that Ray Evans, co-lyricist of the Christmas Classic was a native of Salamanca, NY. Salamanca knows it however, and honors him each year with the Silver Bells Festival. Now there's one more way he is forever remembered in the town in which he was born and raised i
We may assist visitors, organizations, businesses and others in various ways.
Plan an Adventure
Would you like to visit the Enchanted Mountains (Cattaraugus County) but need help planning a trip? Please contact us.
Places in EM
Do you operate an organization or business in the Enchanted Mountains?
Are you organizing an event in the Enchanted Mountains?
If you organize an event, program or activity in Cattaraugus County then you may want to check out the Tourism Promotion Grant Program!
If you have questions about traveling, tourism or outdoor recreation then please contact us.
We, Enchanted Mountains (Cattaraugus County) Tourism, post news releases for the media / press on our Press Releases page and may on www.CattCo.org/news but we get a lot of our news from the following sources.
News & Information Sources
A list of news and information sources that are in or around the Enchanted Mountains. These sources may be newspapers, magazines, or websites.
- The Villager - weekly Newspaper covering Ellicottville, New York
- EllicottvilleNow - bi-weekly newspaper covering Ellicottville, NY and surrounding area.
- Times Herald - daily newspaper covering Olean, NY and five counties.
- The Salamanca Press - Weekly newspaper covering Salamanca, NY and the surrounding area.
- The Buffalo News - daily newspaper covering Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area.
- The Post-Journal - daily newspaper covering Jamestown, NY and the surrounding area.
- The Bradford Era - daily newspaper covering Bradford, PA and the surrounding area.